Wednesday 1 July 2015

I Will Take The Side of Hamza Ali Abbasi Against the Imaan Mazari

Today I was writing an article on muzent.com about the Facebook Status of Hamza Ali Abbasi was Right or Not? so, at that time of writing I thought that I should also take the part in social media war between the Hamza Ali Abbasi and Imaan Mazar. Before going deep I want to share the facebook status of Hamza which made the social media a battle ground now a days.

WOW...I am surprised by the level of criticism, curse words and insults i have recieved from the same "liberal" people...
Posted by Hamza Ali Abbasi on Sunday, June 28, 2015

Why I Support Hamza Against Imaan:

Many people left bad comments on the status while some of them posted right comments and took the favor  of Hamza Abbasi but the real war started when Imaan Mazari gave her entry. Actually I don't want to discuss anything about her but I just want to say that from her tweets its seems that Imaan is homosexual or something what, I already mentioned in my other article. You can see what she was trying to share on her twitter account;


Now being a Muslim girl is it good for her to share this kind of thing? Nay its not good to share this kind of stuff on her social media platform because it may have wrong impact on our youth. When I was reading her this tweet I read a reply of a girl who said to her "Wow you are a strong girl I want marry you

Just for a one time read the  Imaan's above tweet where she mentioned "Good job, America!!" is not she wants to say that she is happy on this act? and also this phrase give us another clue that may be she is lesbian. whatever I don't want to discuss it anymore.

As people are showing Rainbow Flags on above tweet and on social media people uses Rainbow Flag as their Display Picture of the account. Now I want to share the picture of boy whom I found in the tweet of Imaan Mazari.


The rainbow color on his display picture is showing that He is Gay. I don't like to mention his name but want to tell about that he has wrote a poem for the Gay Marriage. After seeing his picture I was very disappointed on him and realize that Hamza Ali Abbasi is a patriotic person and his all status about all this were right and thats and that is the reason why I am taking side of Hamza Ali Abbasi. 

Some people were saying that He is doing this for becoming popular then I want to tell those people that he is Famous indeed but the Imaan Mazari wants to be famous whom no one knew before this controversy. Lets see what will be happened.

Zaib Abbasi

About Zaib Abbasi

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :