Thursday 18 June 2015

Ro Na Tu Maa Got 137 Plays on Sound Cloud

Two months ago I uploaded "Ro Na Tu Maa" (Which we dedicated to victims of Peshawar Attack)  on soundcloud which got 137 plays. This song was written by me and sung by my class fellow Muhammad Hamza. I know 137 plays are not enough and you will laugh after reading my this post. But wait We these 137 plays are enough for us because we have conveyed our message to 137 peoples. And Six of them have downloaded our song which is great pleasure for me.

I also request you to listen and download Ro Na Tu Maa song :)

Zaib Abbasi

About Zaib Abbasi

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :