Friday 12 June 2015

A Year Away From Home | My Story of Hostel Life

After the three days from the time of writing this story my first year of hostelized life will be completed. While before coming to Rawalpindi I was thinking that "How I will spend days in hostel" and first time ever in my life I went out from my home for education but I spend these days in a Fantastic Way. So, here I am going to share my story.

First Day At Hostel:

It was my first day at hostel and I got Two Seater room but none was there in the room except me but at night another boy came, so I thanked to ALLAH that i will no more feel sadness. Day was going very fast and slowly slowly I got many friend  who are still in contact with me.

If I talk about Food of hostel then I will say; "Its just good". As I was childish person in my home but there I have to eat everything but I kep my behavior same.

One thing which was very funny. Near to my hostel there was a promotional event by "Tarang" and I also went in the event & sung a rap song but after my performance everyone said; "Subhan Allah". In short those days were just amazing.

College Life:

I was very excited for going to college like all other students. So when the  first day I went to college it was a slow day of my life but was little bit strange for me because all faces were unseen to me and I was the only student of session which came from Haripur.

Mam Hira came in the class and asked us to give introduction. So, I told about me that I came from Haripur and studied in GCMH School in english then mam said;" Is tarah Introduction dete hain"


Study was on the peak and one day I read announcement of Slection of CRs. I also submitted for and after interview I became the CR of my class. In start I was little strict but after sometime I became friendly because I got to knew the nature of Pindi boys.
After sometime I became the friend of whole class and also made friendship with students of other classes and seniors.
While writing about college if I don't mention about superior night then  it will be  unfair with it. Our team was "Blue Team" and for our team i made parody song by changing some lines from the original song "Main aa Gaya". I also participated in evry item except dance and singin, but unfortunately I couldn't perform any thing 

Teachers:

I am unable to write all thing about my teachers and how can I write about such great personalities. I got best teacher which are Sir Ishtiaq, Sir Nauman, Sir Zafeer, Sir Zafar, Mam Hira, Mam Nazneen & Mam Aiman. Tough Sir Amir was not my class teacher but he is my teacher of poetry. I learned a lot of things about poetry from him. Its a great pleasure for me that I am student of  Superior Teachers.

Trip To Kashmir & Murree:

I think that trip was the best trip of my life with my kingdom (ICS). We had enjoyed  a lot and also made the plenty of fun with eachother. Specially my one line got viral when I said the "I love Beauty of Kashmir" while my fellows then used that word for lake view.

I forgot to write many things which should be mentioned :( At last I travailed on Metro Bus after the long wait of a year.

So, this was my story about hostel life where I met people of different states, cities.

Zaib Abbasi

About Zaib Abbasi

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :